Let's Work Together
We have a plan for every need
Voluum DSP is a unique demand-side platform, custom-made for programmatic advertising, allowing you to buy native and display ad placements online, in real time, from more than 30 top traffic sources like Taboola, Outbrain, Revcontent, AdYouLike, LiveIntent or MGID, RhythmOne, PubMatic, AdMixer all from within your Voluum dashboard.
Our clients are leading performance marketers and agencies, increasing their profits by up to 300% with our platform.
Built on Voluum Tracker infrastructure, Voluum DSP brings your performance marketing experience to a whole new level by:
- Merging Voluum DSP aggregated, customized traffic with Voluum Tracker advanced reporting options.
- Incorporating machine learning algorithms to optimize your bidding choices.
- Providing a wide variety of information about available traffic and winning strategies.
- Utilizing your experience by allowing you to blacklist or whitelist placements or retarget your previously engaged audience.
- Reducing your workload by introducing the Auto-Rules feature that performs a predefined action when certain criteria where met.
With Voluum DSP you don’t just buy traffic, the platform enables you to run your business quicker, easier and more profitable by offering a range of powerful features.
Access to Voluum DSP is totally free. There is no monthly subscription. What is more, as Voluum DSP is built upon Tracker infrastructure, you additionally get free access to leading tracking software: Voluum Tracker. Top-up your account balance and just pay for traffic you get.
The minimum amount is $500. Please note there is a service fee that depends on the top up amount and on the payment method chosen.
Voluum DSP is primarily focused on offering native and banner traffic from multiple traffic sources such as: Oubtrain, Taboola, RevContent, Liveintent, PowerInBox, MGID, etc.
Voluum DSP platform operates solely on the CPM buying model.
Voluum DSP gives clients access to one of the most innovative ad trackers on the market - Voluum tracker for free.
You can benefit from the most granular data by tracking, analyzing, optimizing and scaling your campaigns. DSP campaigns reporting consists of:
- Inventory: sites, widget IDs, ad exchanges, applications
- Bid adjustments
- Connection: connection type, ISP/carrier, mobile carrier
- Country: state, region/city
- Audience segments: retargeting
- Devices: device types, brands, models
- OS: OS versions
- Browsers: browser versions
- Optimization reports measuring traffic opportunities
- Voluum DSP is connected to Pixalate - the leading 3rd party anti-fraud solution. This integration allows us to effectively filter out traffic that can be described as a low quality or fraudulent. Each day Pixalate sends datasets with blacklisted metrics to Voluum DSP (IP address, ISP, Device ID, etc.). Based on such data, Voluum DSP is able to filter out suspiciously looking bid requests before active campaigns are given a chance to start bidding on them during the auction (as a pre-bid solution).
- Compliance traffic vetting – apart from Pixelate, we also introduced our own in-house traffic vetting, which means that all of the traffic we operate on is fully controlled and reviewed by a dedicated team of experts. In-house checks are mainly based on anomaly detection (for CPV/iCTR and CPC values), volume fluctuations, inventory reviews and in-house anti-fraud tests with the use of honeypot. The key tasks for the Compliance Team are to identify sources of suspicious traffic and eliminate them with the cooperation of Voluum DSP supply partners.
- Last but not least – all DSP users have access to the Voluum Tracker feature – Anti-Fraud Kit. It allows all advertisers to monitor the traffic they’re buying (visits and clicks). “Suspicious” traffic appears in the reporting when any of the preset flags are triggered. Data gathered in such a way can be used as an excellent traffic quality indicator as well as being able to indicate the implementation of various buying strategies on the campaign level.
Our platform supports the following payment methods:
- Credit card
- Wire transfer
The registration process will take you 5 minutes, please sign up here.
After filling in and submitting your registration form, it will be processed and reviewed within no more than 24 hours. You will receive a welcome email from your Account Manager who will guide you through DSP and get you on board fast. You will also get assistance with planning, setting up, scaling campaigns and receive advice on each element of the campaign (landing page, creative).
Our moderation team approves campaigns 24/7. Your campaigns will be accepted no later than 24h after submission. Your ads must be compliant with targeted ad exchange guidelines.
There are several good reasons why you should run campaigns with VoluumDSP.
VoluumDSP has real-time reporting which allows you to cross-reference reporting categories on three dimensions (i.e site + OS + time of the day). Thanks to its capabilities, you can easily spot underperforming placements and pause them with one click. Our reporting guarantees full transparency of our inventory.
Moreover, on one platform you have access to 20+ top native ad exchanges, it means that you can easily test new sources without creating multiple accounts. Our inventory covers all types of traffic so you will always find supply which will match your demand. We have web, in-app and also newsletters native traffic. Our account manager will help you to choose the best strategy and supply to find performance and meet your KPIs.
Still not sure? Contact us to find out more.
Push Your Advertising to New Heights
Voluum DSP — make your media buying strategy your best one yetCreate Free Account